Thursday, January 21, 2010

The Reason and Idea

The Reason:
I am 27 years old and have become a fixture in my recliner the past year. It has been months since the last time I worked out and have gained some weight in the mean time. In addition I recently quit smoking, what a challenge in it self. In my 27 years I have lost several family and friends to cancer and diabetes, including my mother (age 42) 7 years ago to leukemia. Because of this it made me realize that I need to start changing my life around. So here I am getting ready to embark on this journey. The next days will be painful, however they will be worth it in the long run. Off I go.......

The Idea:
With everyone starting to use new Ipod Touches and iPhones and the availability of so many options for applications to use as a part of our daily lives, I figured why not see if I can go through 2010 getting in shape, eating, and living a healthier life by using my Ipod Touch. I will begin to use different applications such as a workout app, nutritional apps, and logging and blogging my progress using my Ipod touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment